GSM Shohag Any Password Protected File Post... Go This Link For Password and Search Dont Mind Friend


পাসওয়ার্ড দেয়া কোনো ফাইল থাকলে পাসওয়ার্ড আর জন্ন্য এই লিংক
গিয়ে মডেল লিখে সার্চ দিন Dont Mind Friend


..................++++++++.....................

If any files are password protected and the password, go to this link write models number and search it Dont Mind Friend

Attention Please:

All My Sweet Friends When any File download Please Read Full Information then Download File Thanks "

0
Samsung I500 Flash File 
Samsung GT-I500 Flash File Tested
Samsung I500 Successfully Flashing Done

Download Mode -plug in the USB cable to the computer, but not to the phone yet. Then while holding down the Volume Down button on the phone, plug in the USB cable to the phone.


I500 Firmware(2.3.6)Download
SCH-I500_SCH-I500USFC27_US_XAR.rar
SCH-I500_SCH-I500USEI20_US_ACG.rar


Download - Odin3 v1.83 - Download

Flashing Done

Post a Comment

 
Top